Saturday 10 November 2012

AWESOME MEHNDI ARABIC DESIGNS























 BEAUTIFUL ARABIC MEHNDI DESIGNS:
During weddings and other similar celebrations, the mehndi is applied in intricate designs drawn with very thin lines with the help of a mehndi cone.Arabic Mehndi Designs For Hands are mostly in all over the world by womens and girls . All over the world the arabic mehndi designs are welknown.
Mehndi is very popular among every age of girl whether a teenage girl, married woman or a kid. Apart from young girls, mehndi is very popular art.










































































1 comment:

  1. This page looks like something very different. I've been searching for a lot of pages and I've been searching for a lot of pages. When I read the article, I thought it was a very good site. I am here to get it here .I hope it 's a new Henna design .That' s just me and it 's an inspiration.Traditional Mehndi Designs Here

    ReplyDelete